Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rabbit Diary VI

Here's an older video of Regular, the rabbit, that I took during the summer time, I didn't get the chance to put it on earlier, but at least I've found my chance now to get this video on the blog.

Our star in the short video was coming toward me to have the fresh apple slices, although it was still hesitant at that moment, since the "relationship" and trust between us was still kind of new, yet it still came on over. As you can hear me saying "Come on." to the rabbit, it was kind of a strategy of mine to encourage it to have no fear for me.

Just a footnote here on Boldie and I think it was Rookie here, I found out that rabbits do fight for food! But instead of biting, kicking and scratching, they were jumping so high as if they were competing for the Olympic Gold Medal!! It was so cute that I wished I had my camera with me to shoot the action. I guess filming and photography sometimes take luck to get the shots that we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment