Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inspiration from the movie...


After seeing the movie "Julie and Julia" at a local KTV theater during my visit in Taiwan for Chinese New Year and also visiting my parents and grandma, I was quite inspired and decided to write something about what I know on animals in a non traditional text book but fun to read kind of way. This idea came from my previous experience in book writing, they are now published and being sold in Taiwan, by inspiring people to learn, respect and most of all, have fun learning about the creatures around us.

In this writing, I would talk about how I felt and experienced through a non medical student when learning a new fact about an animal and also through some of my personal observations. I also welcome and encourage readers asking questions and sharing experiences and knowledge about animals, I will do my best to answer the questions personally, professionally and carefully as quickly as I can and I hope everyone would enjoy it and wish my luck!

PS. I will try to add a new entry every week or two, since I'm not currently planning on going pro on this, so please be patient and keep all of our fingers and toes crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Very good work. I am looking forward to see more of your post. Please don't work too late. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website is so cool. There aren't many blogs of animals and with professional knowledge. I am going to have a BErnese Mountain dog next week and wonder if you would share with us some knowlege about that breed? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete