Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rabbit Diary VIII

Wow! I can't believe that it has been more than 6 months since my last Rabbit Diary! Time really flies fast! Well, you can't blame me much in a way, since the rabbit who comes to our yard doesn't really come as often as before, due to winter and also the fact that I was away for a while in Taiwan for Chinese New Year, Mexico for business trip with Johnny (My husband) and in San Francisco for visiting my aunt there. But the good news is that Regular (The one that I spend a lot of time with last summer, in order to gain its trust.), still remembers me. It still runs over whenever it sees me, tilt his head to observe me a bit and then stiff my hand after it took the banana from my hand. I guess we are now friends, even though I still haven't gotten the chance and enough trust between it and I for it letting me pet it.

This picture was taken from our front yard, where Regular was taking its afternoon nap in its favorite spot.

By the way, I think I'm feeding it quite well to the fact that I think Regular is getting fat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment